Peace Recruitment are working alongside an award-winning building services and environmental designs consultancy to recruit for an Accounts/ Administration Assistant. They have worked on an array of incredible designs across Scotland, showcasing their attention to detail and sustainable values towards the environment.
They are looking for a candidate who is experienced and confident within administration tasks, with a focus on organisational skills and management. Working to tight deadlines is a necessary skill and being able to manage your time is essential. Communication is key, dealing with phone calls is a big part of the job so being able to handle phone calls in a professional manner is important.
The main duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining of new projects, for example setting up new clients on the system
- Maintenance of project financial spreadsheets
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Packages, especially Excel
- A knowledge of bookkeeping, with experience within SAGE or similar accounts packages
- Answering the incoming telephones to deal with clients/ customers
This is a permanent position immediately available to an individual who is ready to develop their career with an exciting position. If you are interested in this position, please call me on 0131 516 5805 or alternatively apply to the position through our website.