Peace Recruitment's client, one of the UK’s most successful national housebuilders have a career opportunity for an experienced assistant site manager.
The site is for new build detached and semi-detached timber frame homes,
The role requires an Assistant Site Manager with
- On site experience within new build residential projects
- Knowledge and understanding of NHBC standards
- A track record of working to budget and within timescales
- Confidence in overseeing all trades and labour on site
- Experience within customer care
Current CSCS, SMSTS are essential
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary, great benefits including car allowance pension and private healthcare. This company are also renowned for their training support and career developments of its employees.