One of the UK’s leading housebuilders have a fantastic job opportunity for a Contracts Manager.
This is an exciting time to join an established and growing well known developer who have masses of work going forward and can offer you a rewarding career.
Sites are in and around Queensferry area
Your role is to oversee a handful of these private, social and mid market developments and ensure that they are up to standard and worked to programme.
You are required to manage the site managers on the developments and report into the Construction Director.
Having experience of flatted developments is a definite advantage.
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 5 years construction project management or contracts management experience with a volume housebuilder
- Strong awareness of construction details and design development at NHBC standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management and leadership skills to oversee Site Managers on volume housebuild sites
- SMSTS CSCS and First Aid Essential