Peace Recruitment are working with a well-regarded housing association to source an experienced Health and Safety professional for an initial 6-9 month contract. They are open to either fixed term or an hourly rate basis. The role will be a hybrid role but will require travel to sites throughout the central belt.
My main purpose of the job is to provide expert advice on health and safety in relation to trade operatives and other key operatives across the group. They are open to someone of officer or manager level and the salary on offer will reflect this.
The success will candidate will have the following;
- Be operating at advisor and or H&S manager level.
- Will be qualified to NEBOSH certificate level and also ideally have a NEBOSH Management qualification.
- Have exposure within the construction industry.
- Experience of construction and maintenance.
- Driving License and access to a vehicle with business insurance.
- Housing Association or Local Authority experience would be beneficial but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent housing association. They are offering a competitive salary of £37,338 to £47,298 (dependent on experience). With an initial 35 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays) which can rise to 40 after more years of service. They work a 35 hours working week and offer a great pension. There is an excellent chance the role will be extended or even become permanent.