Peace Recruitment are proud to be working alongside an established M&E Contractor who are looking to bolster the Mechanical division of the business with a Mechanical Project Engineer / Manager.
This role is an opportunity for someone to get cradle to grave exposure to project across all aspects including procurement and design.
- To deliver site-based project activities, to agreed cost targets, in accordance with company
- To support the Operations Manager in maximising the revenue from contracts through scope growth and variation orders.
- Ensure the planning of the installations and that predetermined dates are met in line with the clients’ requirements.
- Controlling labour to ensure all business commitments are delivered to the highest levels of profitability and quality.
- Establishing and maintaining safe working procedures ensuring compliance with the Safety Plan, site rules and all relevant safety legislation and ensure toolbox talks are maintained
- Ensure timely delivery of sufficient material resources including consideration to cash flow.
- Compliance with Quality Management Procedures.
- Support Company and Group objectives.
- Formulation of applications for payment and invoicing along with variations and additional works costings.
- Collate weekly timesheets from operatives and supplier delivery notes handed over on weekly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Mechanical Engineering or trades background
- Strong project planning and control skills & experience
- Construction contracts experience
- Commercial awareness
- Contractual awareness
- Organisational understanding
- Excellent people management skills
- A full, clean driving licence
If you would like to find out more about the role, get in touch with Gregor Devlin on 0131 443 0653 or firstname.lastname@example.org