Business Development Manager
Peace Recruitment is working exclusively with one of Scotland’s leading quarrying companies who are based in the West of Scotland.
Our client have excelled in turnover and growth over the last 18 months and wish for this momentum to continue. To do so, they believe bringing in a Business Development Manager will help ascertain their status in the industry.
You will be the key driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts for a family owned business, who supply all quarrying needs such as; Landfill, Concrete & Recycled Aggregates.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record, excellent market knowledge within the quarrying industry and strong communication / negotiating skills.
Why Should I Apply?
- This is a brand new role to the company. Something which could be tailored and developed around the successful applicant.
- Join a successful family business who are growing year on year, with ambitious plans to grow even further.
- Market leaders in evolving technology and champion innovative.
- Competitive salary on offer plus annual bonus.
- Opportunity for career development paths.
What Will The Job Entail?
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Strategic planning will be essential moving forward, ie. Identifying solution products, research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people, competitors etc…
Am I Suitable?
- Member of the Institute of Quarrying (Could either be an associate of this professional body)
- Excellent market knowledge of the quarry industry.
- Creative and clear vision to develop new ideas.
- A self-motivated individual, with a proven sales track record.
If this position sounds of interest please apply directly. Alternatively if you wish to chat in further detail please contact Matthew Gilchrist.