£30,000 - £40,000
Peace Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a global real estate consultancy in recruiting for an experienced M&E Engineer to join a small team of building services professionals working predominantly on large scale commercial and industrial projects.
This role will require the candidate to have extensive technical M&E knowledge not only on the design side but also on site and will require someone that is confident in problem solving and report writing to conduct due diligence and dilapidation work.
Why should I apply?
- This is a unique role for an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Design Engineer to be involved in
- You will get a lot of on-site exposure as well as being able to suggest and produce solutions and ideas on the design front
- You will join a small but dynamic team within an established firm with a fantastic reputation across the globe
Am I right for the role?
- You will have M&E Design experience, ideally coming from a consultancy background or a specialist FM contractor
- Experience conducting M&E Condition Surveys
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Ideally you will be a member of CIBSE or MIET
- Knowledge of EPC/Energy management would be preferred but is not essential
What does the job entail?
- Conducting due diligence and dilapidation work
- Surveying commercial buildings and producing condition survey reports
- Looking at M&E systems and coming up with solutions in order to maintain or improve them
- M&E Asset Management
- M&E Design work
This is an exciting time for this real estate firm and they are keen to appoint somebody in to this role as soon as possible. With this in mind, I am looking to hold confidential discussions over the next two weeks so please apply without delay to be considered. If you do have any queries, please contact Scott on 0131 443 0639 or firstname.lastname@example.org