A hugely successful Architecture practice have opportunities available for experienced qualified Architects in Edinburgh.
This award winning and highly regarded practice has an excellent reputation across the Scottish Architecture market and can offer you a fantastic career along with a generous package and prides itself on supporting its staff and developing your future.
As an Architect you will be responsible for:
· Working alongside clients in the retail and large scale residential sectors.
· Preparing initial drawings on Revit alongside a team of technicians and other architects.
· Attending client meetings and regular on site visits.
· Working through all stages of the RIBA plan of works.
· Running projects and coordinating the relevant teams.
· Working alongside and reporting into the Associate Directors and Practice Director.
· Ensuring that projects are running on time and on budget.
Successful Candidate must have:
· Experience working on projects in the retail sector is essential.
· Revit experience is essential.
· ARB Qualified for circa 3-5 years.
· Ability to demonstrate and apply an appropriate level of knowledge and technical expertise.
· Full UK driving licence
· Previous UK experience within a similar role.
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in hearing more about or if you would like to have a confidential chat about the market please feel free to get in contact with Sarah Hobson!Apply Now