Do you succeed when you’re allowed the flexibility to work both as part of a team and autonomously? Do you have a suitable level of experience to work across all RIBA stages on a number of high value projects? Well this role may be what you’ve been waiting for.
My client are looking to add an Architect who is circa 3 years post qualification to their market leading team. In this role you will take projects from inception to completion whilst working as part of an award winning, multi-disciplinary team.
- Award winning multi disciplinary practice based in the Glasgow area.
- High value projects across sectors such as: MOD, industrial , commercial and complex infrastructure.
- Fast paced, dynamic working atmosphere.
- Market leaders in the Scottish/UK market.
- Competitive salary package and bonus schemes.
In this role your duties will include:
- Working as part of a large team to ensure that projects are delivered to the highest standard.
- Work across all RIBA stages on mid-large scale projects across the Country.
- Meet clients, work with them throughout the process.
- You will be working exclusively in Revit so it is Essential that you have a strong working knowledge of this.
- You will be working on high security projects so SC Clearance/ability to obtain SC clearance is essential.
- Experience working on high security projects is desirable but not essential.
To apply please send your CV direct to Sarah.Hobson@peacerecruitment.co.uk or phone 0131 516 3350 to find out more or even just have a confidential chat about the current market!