Peace Recruitment are excited to be working with an award winning Architecture practice in Glasgow to source them an Architect to join their talented team and be involved in working on large scale, high value projects with them.
This practice have an exceptional reputation in the market and are winning some extremely exciting and unique projects across the Scientific/healthcare/university and residential. As you will be going in at Architect level within the team you will be expected to be completely confident with all aspects of the role which will include: front end design, site visits and taking projects from inception to completion. You will be joining a team of exceptionally talented Architects, Technicians and Assistants so it is important that you have experience within a similar role.
So what do you need to apply??
· ARB Registered Architect with 3-5 years experience in the UK market.
· Experience within the multiple sectors is essential.
· Experience working on large scale, high value projects.
· Experience with job running is preferred.
· This client use Revit on a day to day basis so knowledge and competence in this software is preferred (ArchiCAD experience will also be considered)
· You must have experience with business development and have a strong knowledge of the Scottish market and opportunities therein.
· You must have worked across all RIBA stages from inception to completion.
And what will you get in return?
· The opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in the country.
· Competitive annual starting salary.
· Regular salary reviews .
· Strong promotional prospects.
· Pension package.
This truly is an amazing opportunity to drive your career forward and join a practice who are leading the UK market at the moment. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in hearing more about just click apply or phone Sarah Hobson at Peace Recruitment to find out more.Apply Now