Peace recruitment are delighted to bring the opportunity to the market to work with one of the leading private practices in the country. After a difficult year across the industry, this practice are doing exceptionally well and have noticed their pipeline grow stronger and stronger as time has gone on. As an organisation, they pride themselves on their staff and being the best at what they do across the board. Sectors they have a strong foothold in range from residential and education to life sciences and niche healthcare facilities - this means that anyone who joins them gets second to none experience across a great variety of projects. This practice use Revit and BIM on a daily basis and are at the forefront of using this technology. They are currently looking for a design minded Architect to join them but someone who also has a strong technical acumen and understands the true process of how a building goes together. The candidates put forward must have strong Revit skills, this is essential for them as they are still working from home and need someone who can hit the ground running with the software. If you are an Architect with 3+ years post ARB experience who is ready to take on a new and exciting challenge in your career look no further as this is the job for you.
Why should I apply
- With this practice you will gain exceptional experience working on some of the most niche and exciting projects in the country. The team you will be working with day in day out are the best at what they do and will assist and guide you to improve and grow your skill set consistently
- You will be trusted to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Career progression and individual development are extremely important to this practice which has led to them having a great reputation across the industry
- A really friendly, open office environment - obviously working from home is the current status quo but when we are allowed to return to offices they have a great culture.
- A generous salary is available
Am I suitable?
- 3+ years post ARB experience is essential
- REVIT is used consistently in this practice so it is important that you have a working knowledge of this and demonstrable experience
- This client are open to receiving applications from a multitude of sectors so don't worry about what type of projects you've worked on before.
- Experience across the RIBA plan of works would be ideal - working on projects from inception to completion.
- Strong communicator who likes to contribute ideas to a team.
Interviews for this role are being held right now so please don't hesitate to apply or give Sarah Hobson at Peace Recruitment a call for a confidential chat.