Architectural Assistant/Newly Qualified Architect
Peace Recruitment are working with a reputable organisation who are looking for an Architectural Assistant/Newly qualified Architect in Glasgow.
As one of the leading multi-disciplinary practices in Glasgow, this company have had an exceptionally successful 2020 and are looking to grow their team in 2021 due to increased workload. You will be joining a small team of Architects and Technicians who are based across the UK and will get exceptional opportunities to grow and develop your skillset internally. You will predominantly be working in projects across the industrial sector in this practice and will be assisting the lead architect and technician in taking these projects from inception to completion. Mostly you will be using Revit so a working knowledge of this is essential.
What do you need to be successful?
- You will be an experienced part II or recently qualified Architect who has experience working on mid-large scale projects in the UK
- Experience working in the industrial/commercial sector would be advantageous
- A working knowledge of Revit is essential.
- You will have a strong portfolio of work and a proven track record of working on projects across the RIBA Scale but particularly later stages.
- Someone who is reasonably technically minded and understands the intricacies of highly technical projects.
Why should you apply?
- This practice are looking for someone to come in and work their way up the ranks internally.
- They will give you the opportunities to work on some very complex projects alongside a multi-disciplinary team so you will get a strong knowledge of not just the architectural process but also other disciplines.
- You will be able to work in Revit on a day to day basis which will allow you to grow and improve your skillset in this.
- They are offering a competitive salary DOE, pension and progression opportunities.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you’re interested in don’t hesitate to get in touch with Sarah Hobson at Peace Recruitment for a confidential chat. Alternatively send over an updated CV or apply below with your most recent CV.