£50K + Bonuses
Peace Recruitment is working closely with a private practice based in Glasgow to secure them an Architectural Manager on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have a proven track record of managing practices and bringing work in. You will be tasked with managing a small team of architects, technicians and assistants so it is important that you have experience in people management as well. As a practice they specialise in the following sectors: commercial, ecclesiastical, education and healthcare, so experience carrying out projects in these sectors would be essential.
Duties to include:
- Business Development – This role will be heavily focused on bringing new business into the practice as opposed to carrying out the projects.
- Networking – it is essential that you are comfortable dealing with and presenting ideas to clients and contractors alike.
- Managing the team – This practice has a very strong reputation in the current market and have an exceptionally talented team so it is essential that you are comfortable monitoring progress of team members and working alongside the existing management team.
- Market Knowledge – it would be very beneficial if you have an existing network of contacts in the Glasgow/Scottish market.
- Assisting with the growth of the practice – you would be expected to get involved with areas such as recruitment as part of your everyday duties.
This client has a fantastic reputation in the market and this is the kind of opportunity which very rarely comes around.
Successful candidate will have:
- Experience as associate/Director at a leading practice
- Extremely strong knowledge of both the Glasgow and Scottish Markets.
- ARB Registered Architect.
- Experience bidding for work and bringing in high value projects to practices.
- Experience leading teams and bringing out the best in staff.
If this is an opportunity that you would like to discuss in more detail please get in contact with Sarah Hobson at Peace Recruitment.