Peace Recruitment's client, a highly regarded and award winning private practice, have an exciting permanent job opportunity for an Architectural Technician to be based in Dunfermline.
The projects you will be working on range across sectors such as: private housing, healthcare, care homes, education, hotels, commercial and retail. The market has been steadily picking up in the region so now is the time to join a secure and busy team, in order to further your career development to Senior/Associate/Director.
Why should I apply?
- You will gain exceptional exposure to a wide range of projects and sectors. This will involve multi-million pound developments for clients while taking ownership of numerous projects at once.
- My client is extremely well established with a rich history of delivering design and service to the highest quality. This ensures a high stream of work from a range of clients so you will always be secure as you progress long-term.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package along with training and career development.
What do I need to apply?
- Circa 5 years experience as an Architectural Technician in the UK.
- A strong knowledge of the Scottish market and a willingness to learn and continually develop your skillset.
- Revit is used in this practice so a commercial knowledge of the software would be highly desirable.
- Experience job running projects and taking them from inception to completion.
- Strong Residential experience would be highly desirable.
For further information and a discreet conversation to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact me on the following: email@example.com – 0131 516 3350.