Peace Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a UK wide volume house builder who are seeking an experienced Architectural Technician in Glasgow to assist the design team due to continued growth and success within the business.
You will be tasked with assisting with the design and build of the multi million pound regeneration project within the city.
Architectural Technician Job responsibilities:
· An understanding of timber frame housing design and build.
· Delivering the project using AutoCAD (A knowledge of Revit would be beneficial however not essential)
· Deliver projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision to meet the high standards associated the house builder.
· Assisting with aspects of the projects such as: Building warrant applications, planning applications and attending client and contractor meetings.
· At least 3 years’ experience in a UK private practice or a major house builder and a mature approach to your workload.
· Excellent AutoCAD skills.
· A proven track record of taking projects from inception to completion.
If you are an immediately available Architectural Technician click APPLY NOW to have your CV reviewed immediately!Apply Now