Architectural Technician or Project Architect
Peace Recruitment's client one of Scotland's leading and award winning private architectural practices have an exciting, temporary job opportunity for an Architectural Technician or Project Architect to be based in their Glasgow office.
- Provide expert design and technical advice to both clients and architects within the existing team.
- Assisting in leading projects and ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- attending site visits and design team meetings on multiple mid-large scale projects in Scotland
- drawing and detailing in both AutoCAD and Revit
- submitting planning applications and building warrants
- Strong experience working in Scotland particularly in the residential, education or healthcare sectors.
- Working with clients and contractors on a daily basis.
This role requires an Architectural technician/Architect with:
- 5+ years experience working as an Architectural Technician in the UK
- Confidence going out to site and liaising with clients and contractors on a daily basis
- A track record delivering mid-large scale projects in Revit
- excellent communication skills and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
We would like to speak to candidates with strong experience in a multitude of sectors within the Scottish market and will consider applications from both Architectural Technicians and Project Architects equally. These positions are immediately available and there is a high chance that after an initial 3-6 month period the client will look to move you over to a permanent contract so if you tick some of the boxes then ensure you apply without delay.
For more information and a confidential chat please ring Sarah Hobson on 0131 516 3350 or apply using your most recent CV.