Peace Recruitment is working with a key client to recruit a Graduate/Assistant Project Manager on a permanent basis for their expanding city centre team in Edinburgh. You should ideally have experience within a Consultancy to be considered for this role, however this is not essential, this can include experience gained from placements during your studies.
The level and duration of work experience is less important than the attitude and willingness to immerse yourself in an expanding and focused project management team working within a very collaborative organisation.
This role has arisen due to expansion, with continued growth expected over the next 18 months due to a further boost in exciting projects won.
My client predominantly works on a variety of property projects including Luxury Hotels, City Office Buildings, Healthcare, Retail Parks and Residential Housing to name but a few.
Responsibilities (all assisted by a senior team member):
· Project planning
· Creating detailed work plans
· Resource allocation
· Determine project objectives
· Monitor the progress of the project and manage change control
· Undertake collaborative cost, value, risk and exercises with project teams
· Administer the contract
· Oversee the practical completion and handover at the end of a project
Preferred requirements for the successful candidate:
· Direct experience working within a Project Management position
· Ability to prioritise and manage your workload
· Show a keen drive and determination to become a Chartered member of the Association of Project managers
In return you can expect:
· Salary - £18,000 to £30,000 reflecting your experience level
· Assistance in gaining Chartered status with all APM fees paid
· Company pension
· Flexible working
· Training on relevant software
· Employment within a motivated and successful team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ever growing multi-disciplinary Consultancy during an exciting period of expansion. If you are looking for an employer who enforces a great work/life balance and invests in their staff, then this role is for you.
Apply immediately as this is an urgent requirement or call Joey on 0131 516 2671 / email email@example.com for a confidential conversation on the role.Apply Now