Assistant Site Manager – Housebuilding
£39,000 - £42000
Are you an experienced Assistant Site Manager looking for a new project?
A hugely successful social and private housebuilder have an opportunity available for an experienced Assistant Site Manager.
This company have an excellent reputation in the UK housebuilding market and offer you a fantastic career if you are dedicated and professional and have the right attitude.
Sites are for timber kit homes and are in and around Edinburgh.
Salary of up to £42,000 + car/ car allowance + bonus pension and benefits
- Plan and organise all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
- Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Quality Control.
- Authorising timesheets for trades and labour
- Maintaining high safety standards
- Construction related degree
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- First aid experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT literate