Assistant Site Manager
Circa £38,000 + Benefits
A hugely successful main contractor who have a private housebuilding arm to their business have an opportunity available for an experienced Assistant Site Manager.
This company have an excellent reputation in the UK housebuilding market and offer you a fantastic career if you are dedicated and professional and have the right attitude.
- Plan and organise all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
- Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Quality Control.
- Authorising timesheets for trades and labour
- Maintaining high safety standards
- Construction related degree
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- First aid experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT literate