Assistant Site Manager National Housebuilder
Up to £42,000
With Pride in the Job awards galore and a host of other industry awards to their name, this National Private House Builder builds some of the highest quality Homes in the country. With immense focus on Health & Safety, Customer Service and Quality, a foundation to their success. They are currently looking for an Assistant Site Manager who is keen to really prove themselves and carve out a career with them.
Sites are for timber kit homes and are in and around East Lothian.
- Plan and organise all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
- Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Quality Control.
- Authorising timesheets for trades and labour
- Maintaining high safety standards
- Construction related degree
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- First aid experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT literate