Assistant Site Manager national housebuilder
up to 39k DOE + bonus + car/ CA + benefits
A hugely successful national housebuilder have an opening available for an experienced Assistant Site Manager on an East Lothian development.
This company have an excellent reputation in the UK residential market and offer you a fantastic career if you are dedicated and professional and have the right attitude.
You will have assistant site manager experience on new build timber kit homes developments and a strong understanding of NHBC standards.
- Plan and organise all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
- Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Quality Control.
- Authorising timesheets for trades and labour
- Maintaining high safety standards
- Construction related degree
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- First aid experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT literate