Assistant Site Manager national housebuilder
Edinburgh or Glasgow
up to 39k DOE + bonus + car/ CA + benefits
A hugely successful national private housebuilder have positions available for experienced Assistant Site Managers.
This company have an excellent reputation in the UK construction market and offer you a fantastic career if you are dedicated and professional and have the right attitude.
Sites are for timber frame new build semi and semi detached homes. They require 2 assistants one for the East and one for the West.
- Plan and organise all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
- Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Quality Control.
- Authorising timesheets for trades and labour
- Maintaining high safety standards
- Construction related degree
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- First aid experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT literate
If you’d like to work for a forward thinking organisation who will invest in you and further your career please get in touch.