Assistant Site Manager new build homes
38k + car or car allowance + bonus
A hugely successful award wnning national housebuilder that prides itself on quality has an opportunity available for an experienced Assistant Site Manager.
This company have an excellent reputation in the UK housebuilding market and offer you a fantastic career if you are dedicated and professional and have the right attitude.
Sites are for timber kit homes and are in and around Edinburgh
- Plan and organise all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
- Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Quality Control.
- Authorising timesheets for trades and labour
- Maintaining high safety standards
- Construction related degree
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- First aid experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT literate
If you are currently working for another housebuilder at this level and want to improve and progress your career please apply