Assistant Site Manager - Social Housing
Up to £38,000 + car/ car allowance
A hugely successful social housebuilder have positions available for experienced Assistant Site Managers.
This company have an excellent reputation in the UK construction market and offer you a fantastic career if you are dedicated and professional and have the right attitude.
For flatted development site in the Edinburgh area.
- Plan and organise all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
- Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keep records and maintain electronic filing system.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Quality Control.
- Authorising timesheets for trades and labour
- Maintaining high safety standards
- Construction related degree
- Valid CSCS card
- SMSTS qualified
- First aid experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT literate