Peace Recruitment is working with a globally successful multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, assisting in their search for a professional Associate Director to join their Building Surveying team in Edinburgh. The client is involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects of our time, and they are offering the chance to be a part of that.
This unique opportunity will allow you to build and lead the new team, lending support and mentorship throughout. The successful candidate will have a drive to progress; taking full advantage of the growth and career development potential that is being offered.
This role has a strong focus on business development, and as such, you must have the drive and desire to execute a strategy to further advance your new team and the business. Due to the seniority of the position you must have established client briefs, and have delivered fee bids and tendering.
Please see below for an outline of the ideal candidate and what they should bring to the role:
- Extensive knowledge of the Edinburgh market
- A strong business development strategy
- The ability to reach out to existing clients, and also meet new ones
- Experience in working in both the public and private sectors
- Experience in managing a team and all operational tasks of a business
- A BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar degree accredited by RICS
- Strong IT skills, Word, Excel and MS Project as minimum
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership and be a role model to the team
In return, you will be offered an unrivalled excellent salary/package, as well as the prospect of exploring flexible working arrangements and many other company benefits.
If you are looking for a new challenge, and you think that you meet the requirements for the role, apply now by calling Lewis Potter on 0131 516 8908Apply Now