£30000 - £60000 (DOE)
Peace Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK’s most prominent Architecture practices based in Edinburgh to source an experienced Associate Director to join their team.
As a market leader in the current architectural market, this client is involved in a number of UK projects including work in: retail, large scale residential projects and mixed use developments. They have specified that the selected candidate must have experience working on similar projects in the UK. A high level of competency with REVIT is essential and you must have a current registration with RIBA/RIAS.
Why should I apply?
- Competitive basic salary
- You would be joining a team of highly skilled and established architects but, as an Associate Director, you would also be expected to work off your own initiative.
- The opportunity to work with a prominent, busy studio that will nurture and improve your practical experience.
What do I need to apply?
- You must have 10+ years post part III experience in the UK.
- You must have a high level of competency in AutoCAD and REVIT and be comfortable using this software on a day to day basis.
- Experience in a similar level role is desirable.
- As you must be comfortable liaising with contractors and clients as part of the role a high level of business acumen is essential. It is also essential that you have experience with marketing, business development, design and have a good understanding of the planning and construction process.
- Previous experience leading a team is essential.
- RIBA/RIAS registered.
To apply for the role, click on the link, or for a confidential enquiry on this role you can call Sarah Hobson directly on 0131 516 3350.