How would you like to be a part of one of the most profitable construction teams in the country? Do you have what it takes to lead a team, and further down the line an office of multi-discipline?
With this position I feel less is more, as it stands out in the current Construction market as a top opportunity. If you are a SQS/AD level Quantity Surveyor looking to make possibly the most significant move in your career then please read on...
Peace Recruitment are working on an exclusive basis with a hugely successful multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, assisting in their search for an Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their Edinburgh office.
This is a very unique position with an excellent career path toward running the Edinburgh office as a whole further down the line.
Please see below the experience and characteristics my client is looking for you to have, and of course the excellent package on offer:
- SQS/AD looking to further your career and take it to the next level
- Consultancy Experience
- Variety of sector experience (incl. Commercial, Leisure, Healthcare, Education, Retail etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the local Scottish construction market
- Looking to either learn or be competent in the following areas, Business Development, Team Management, Liaising with Clients and Project Leadership
- An Ambitious & Driven individual
- A Cost Management team covering a mix of sectors within the industry.
- Workload is split fairly evenly between private and public sector. We are appointed on a number of major frameworks and are currently working for several long term / repeat clients.
- The office management team comprises of separate business units/teams
- Initially working alongside the current team lead to establish relationships with clients and staff.
- Ultimately assume full responsibility for the operational and management control of the team, including P+L
- Setting and delivering the annual business strategies for team to align with office strategy
- Providing dynamic and visionary leadership to the team
- Ultimately to grow the team in terms of revenue, personnel and profit
- Developing existing and nurturing new clients/business within the regional and UK business strategic plans
- Implementation of and compliance with corporate policies and processes in relation quality, safety and environmental standards
- Membership of office leadership team to establish strategies for winning new work and ensuring delivery of high-quality services across all disciplines
- Collaboration with leadership teams of other regional offices in particular Glasgow and Aberdeen to maximise penetration into the Scottish market and leverage the best solution to market opportunities
Package on Offer
- Associate Director - £55k - £65k + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
If this sounds like something of interest please contact Lewis on 0131 516 8909/ firstname.lastname@example.org / linkedin.com/in/lewis-potter-971582165Apply Now