Associate Electrical Design Engineer
Edinburgh or Glasgow
Salary – £50k-£60k per annum
Are you looking to work for an engineering specialist who will offer a genuine career opportunity with the chance to work on a variety of complex projects?
Are you a Principal/Associate level Electrical Design Engineer looking to join a business that genuinely cares but is also commercially successful and innovative?
Then this is for you….
• This is a forward-thinking company that has a full order book so it’s very secure.
• The company is busy and vibrant – it’s genuinely a “nice place to work”.
This business is in a period of strategic growth, through delivery of their engineered offering so can offer a stable career.
Associate Electrical Design Engineer Requirements
The main requirements for the role are that you have a good understanding of designing complex engineered products and you’re a great team player. This is a technical role that needs a qualified engineer to find solutions to complex problems.
• High level electrical design output
• Ensuring design solutions are delivered in a cost effective way
• Mentoring electrical designers
• Offering maximum value for clients by applying innovative design
£50k + plus benefitsApply Now