Associate Electrical Design Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000
Building Services (M&E)
I am excited to present this opportunity for an Associate level Electrical Engineer to join one of the busiest Building Services firms in Scotland. The position is based in the growing Glasgow (Postcode: G3) office and you will act as the technical lead for the electrical team working for a salary between £45,000 and £55,00 depending on experience.
Working at the Associate level will involve meeting the requirements of a Senior/Principal level Electrical Design Engineer, while also recognising and developing business with new and existing clients.
Why should I apply?
- You will have full responsibility in leading projects electrically while acting as the client point of contract across projects of varying sectors. This will be from initial conception to project delivery.
- This is a growing office, so you will have a hands-on influence in the continued development of the more junior engineers while also being heavily involved in the recruitment process moving forward.
- While my client has a very strong pipeline of work and established client relationships, it is imperative that an Associate level individual can recognise new project opportunities with existing clients and to also developing business opportunities with new clients. If this is not something you have been involved in before, then training and guidance will be offered.
- Financial control of projects and bid/tender management will be an important part of this role. As above, training and guidance will be offered where necessary.
- You will benefit from a generous salary package while working in a healthy working environment and continue to progress your career. The client has a very low staff turnover with a high rate of staff progression.
Please get in touch now for a confidential discussion to go over further details. This position can be suitable for an existing Associate or for an ambitious Senior/Principal Electrical Engineer who is looking to take a step up the ladder, take on more responsibility and increase earnings!