Associate Mechanical Engineer - £50k- £55k + Benefits
Building Services (M&E)
Associate Mechanical Engineer – Glasgow - £50,000 to £55,000 DOE + Benefits
Peace Recruitment is excited to be working exclusively on a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing engineering firm in the heart of Glasgow. If you want to be part of the continued and future success of a dynamic, forward thinking organisation, this is the opportunity for you.
This Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Engineering consultancy pride themselves in their expert delivery of all forms of projects within Construction and Property. The experienced team are able to assist their clients with strategic decision making and capital planning with regards to their Real Estate assets, as well as carrying out a host of consultative and design services. Due to continued success, my client is looking for an established Associate Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- You will have full responsibility in leading projects across a variety of sectors. This will be from initial conception to project delivery.
- This is a growing office, so you will have a hands-on influence in the continued development of the business, as well as any junior staff members
- Support senior members of staff in designing mechanical installations including the production of design drawings, diagrams and schematics along with project specifications and schedules.
- Carry out condition surveys in a variety of buildings
- Building Information Modelling and technical advisory services
Are you suitable?
- You will be able to demonstrate previous Building Services project experience within a similar environment
- You will be able to thrive as part of a team, as well as work autonomously.
- You will be an experienced Mechanical engineer
- You will have a knowledge of engineering design and the fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
- You will be personable, and have good communication and management skills
What you can expect in return:
- A market leading salary
- Flexible working environment with a mature management style
- The opportunity to contribute to the vast growth of an exciting organisation
- The opportunity to manage and develop junior members of staff and build a successful team of your own.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of an already successful consultancy. Please get in touch with Tom Barratt to have a confidential chat by calling 07849664799 or send your CV to email@example.com for a call back.