Due to continued growth and a number of recent successful tenders, Peace Recruitment's exclusive client is looking to bring in an Associate Quantity Surveyor to work within their Edinburgh office on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate would be an individual working at Senior QS level within a consultancy with the aspiration to work towards Associate Director level within the next 18 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to join, and help influence, a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy renowned for delivering on some well-known projects across the country. My client has an excellent working environment and is not looking for simply someone to do a job but the correct individual to integrate well within their team, and this is reflected in the very low staff turnover within the company.
My client works within multiple sectors including Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Leisure and Public Sector to name just a few. You will be working the company directors to generate high standards of service delivery and enhancing the company's great culture and reputation in the market place.
- BSc in quantity surveying
- Demonstrable knowledge working in a variety of project sectors
- Experience of running projects from start to completion
- 5 years' experience technical delivery experience in a global consultancy
- Commercial project experience is highly desirable
- Ambitious individual with career aspirations
- A well rounded pre and post contract knowledge
In return you can expect:
- Salary £55,000 + reflecting your experience level
- Autonomy within the role when dealing with clients/projects (avoiding micro-management)
- Flexible working within a great environment
- Excellent range of projects
- Training & Development plans for career progression
Apply without delay or contact Lewis Potter at Peace Recruitment for more details on 0131 516 8908 or email@example.com
If this vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please don't hesitate to get in contact with Lewis as he is currently recruiting for similar clients in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dublin with various roles available.