Associate/Senior Structural Engineer (Chartered)
£50,000 to £60,000 (DOE)
Civil & Structural
I am now working with a highly regarded Civil & Structural consultancy that has been an organically growing, owner-managed business for nearly 50 years.
My client have a presence across the UK and this opportunity is for their expanding Glasgow office.
Due to my clients’ ongoing success they have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Structural engineer to join their Glasgow team. You will have a large involvement in both new build and refurbishment projects, working from early planning to end delivery phase.
You must be an ambitious, experienced chartered engineer capable of managing projects through to financial close.
- Have a recognised engineering degree and Chartership with either Institution of Civil or Structural Engineering
- Impeccable track record in the delivery of quality designs in a wide range of materials
- Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Can establish yourself as a key contact with other consultants and partners and to represent the company at design team meetings.
- Commercially aware, have input in technical and commercial bids, acquire work through networking, project manage and deliver projects to program and on budget.
- Passion for working with Clients and fellow professionals
- Ability to generate work while leading a team and providing team management
- Offer leadership, mentoring and motivation to engineers
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to adapt to challenges
Please call me on 0131 516 9858 for an informed chat and both the vacancy and my client.