Peace Recruitment are looking fill a fantastic Bid Manager role in the Elgin area. Our Client is one of the largest independent companies in the UK, specialising in construction, infrastructure and support services.
This role will oversee the commercial/contractual aspects of a project, from the procurement stage though to the early site phases. The chosen candidate will liaise between the appropriate internal and external contacts, such as the Regional Director and Design Professionals.
The candidate will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Ensuring the company complies with legislative requirements as part of the CDM Regulations during preconstruction activities.
- Suggest improvements to company systems so that they address the continuing business needs.
- Ensure that the supply chain is considered to satisfy the requirements of the projects.
- Prepare tender price and submission documents for bids
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Relevant industrial experience with a construction related academic qualification.
- Able to identify and assess commercial risk and develop winning strategies for projects.
- Sound knowledge of technical, contractual and procurement techniques.
- Pro-active, collaborates with operation and commercial staff in order to meet or exceed client requirement, identify margin opportunities and manage risk.
In return our client will offer a competitive market rate salary package, based on your level and relevant experience.