£60,000 - £80,000
Peace Recruitment is working with one of Scotland’s busiest main contractors to source a Bid Manager for their office based in Glasgow.
This role is to lead, manage and co-ordinate all aspects of building tenders (and sometimes PQQs) ensuring that high quality, compelling proposals are delivered.
The ideal candidate will have a building background with strong commercial acumen reporting to the Preconstruction Director and working closely with the Directors of the business, the key requirements of the role are:
- Formulate and agree bid & win strategies with senior management
- Developing and nurturing relationships with potential customers, to fully understanding requirements.
- Oversee and lead the preparation, coordination and delivery of presentations to customers as required. This will also include attendance of key meetings.
- Establish, manage and maintain an approved bid budget
- Lead and manage internal governance to ensure all projects risk profile are within company guidelines.
- Develop technical input into bids.
- Prepare comprehensive handover documentation of successful tenders from the pre-construction to operational teams and assist in the early integration where necessary.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, forward thinking individual. Extensive knowledge of the construction industry or experience within a project-based organisation is desirable. For more information, please contact John Gillen on 0131 516 5805.