Bid & Proposal Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Peace Recruitment is delighted to be working with a well-known services provider based in Glasgow, to source a Bid Manager to join their fast-growing team. This business has been working within the construction industry for over 50 years and current turnover exceeds £50m.
You will be tasked in effectively managing the tender process from start to end including accurate and timely completion of pre-qualifications, tendering and commercial proposals and processes for a wide range of current and potential customers.
- Effectively manage and develop a team of Bid Writers & Proposals Co-ordinators
- Strict compliance with pre-qualification and tender processes including meeting internal and external deadlines
- Evaluate and co-ordinate bids and tender opportunities
- On award of tender, co-ordinate and assist with account implementation
- Regular staff meetings to discuss priority workloads and progress against deadlines
- Manage and evaluate the pricing process in line with business strategy
- Present large tender pricing schedules to the Pricing Committee for final sign off
- Work closely with the Procurement team to ensure coding and equipment descriptions and capital costs are accurate at source
- Manage and contribute to the preparation and submission of PQQ’s and Tenders
- Ensure all contractual terms and conditions are approved by senior management in line with company practice and policy
- Ensure compliance with company policies and commercial requirements
- Maintain and update Major Account agreements as required
- Manage the accurate completion of customer questionnaires and compliance documents
- Maintaining central register of all tenders being submitted
- Develop and maintain an easily navigable database of information for tender use
Please apply using the link, or contact John Gillen directly for a confidential discussion on the position.