Peace recruitment are recruiting a BIM Coordinator for a AJ100 Practice based in Glasgow. If you want to work for a company with an excellent reputation who invest in their people and are offering an excellent salary & benefits package, then this is the place to be.
The ideal candidates should have experience in project BIM execution plans, BIM/Revit guidelines and standards, collaborative model working, day to day development/creation etc.
- Understand and work to the principle of a project BIM Execution Plan
- Understand and work to the principles of company BIM and Revit guidelines and standards
- Understand and manage collaborative model working, i.e. shared coordinate systems, linked models, workset management and central file management
- Work within the Revit model(s) to maintain good practice integrity
- Review and correct model warnings
- Day to day development/creation of Revit model and family content
- Develop project specific parametric families
- Generate and control complex model elements
- Set up schedule information for project use, including project and shared parameter creation where required
- Advise on good practice modelling methods
- Manage the Clash Detection process using the agreed clash detection software (Navisworks or BIM 360)
- Carry out Revit model reviews and validate the model - in accordance with company guidelines - prior to the model data being issued
- Export dwg information and print to PDF for information issue
For more information and a confidential chat, please speak to Sarah Hobson for further details.