BIM Revit Technician
VERY competitive + excellent benefits
Building Services (M&E)
I am delighted to once again be working on behalf of a longstanding client of Peace Recruitment – an ever growing and market leading M+E Contractor based in Edinburgh.
Our client is looking to add an experience BIM Coordinator to their existing team of specialists due to the massive demand, and resulting success, of Revit designs across the various sectors in which they operate.
Why should I apply?
- As part of an award winning, market leading firm, you will benefit from engaging with the massive in-house experience of the existing team across many disciplines. You will also heavily develop your own skills by working to the high standards expected from the prestigious, repeat clients.
- This is your chance to join a rapidly growing contractor at a time of expansion, both nationally and locally.
- The excellent benefits and salary on offer to all employees ensures that staff retention is notably high. Job security and staff prosperity are paramount to the firm’s culture.
Am I suitable?
- You will have working experience at BIM level 2, and have gained practical experience of using Revit across M+E Building Services.
- You could have either a consultancy or contractor background, where you have a proven record of working towards tight deadlines effectively while maintaining a high standard of design.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team, while maintaining professional and engaged. It sounds cliché, however in the contractor environment you will pushed by time restraints and challenging obstacles throughout the pre-construction process, so these skills will go a long way towards a successful career.
If this opportunity is the next step in your career, please click on “Apply Now” or feel free to contact me directly for a confidential discussion for further details and to answer any questions you may have.
0131 516 2560 | email@example.com