BIM / Revit Technicians – Central Belt Scotland Salary up to £20K-£35K DOE
Peace Recruitment are pleased to announce multiple exciting opportunities for Revit / BIM technicians with varying levels of experience - 1yr+. These are roles in a company who take a strong focus on mentoring and developing the skillset of their employees. The job will be offered in a blended format with days in office and with flexible working from home opportunity.
The company are at the centre of digital engineering with the latest technology and facilities available to optimise the productivity of their employees. If you are looking for exposure to a range of projects across multiple sectors, then look no further as this role is perfect for you.
· Support the delivery of projects within a multidisciplinary team ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
· Keep up to date with new technology within the industry.
· Upload drawings to an online drive so all engineers can access documents.
· Understand quality assurance processes and help refine them to ensure client deliverables are being attained.
· Look to improve protocols and procedures to ensure the company is always progressing.
· Brief engineers articulately to ensure they are well informed throughout the full design process.
· Enable engineers to deliver projects with the latest technology.
· Basic understanding of the building services industry.
· Highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
· Understand practical application of 3D modelling.
· Strong communication skills amongst peers and senior colleagues.
· Able to adapt and move on to new projects swiftly.Apply Now