Building Services Manager - Building Services Contractor
Competitive up to £65k DOE
Building Services (M&E)
Building Services Manager – Central Belt – Salary up to £65k DOE
Due to continued growth in workload, one of our Clients are looking for a competent Building Services Manager to join the construction team.
- Management of external Building Services Consultants as required.
- Review and comment design by external consultants, contractors and specialists.
- Production of specifications for Mechanical and Electrical installation designs.
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Monitoring / ensuring production of high standard Mechanical and Electrical designs, specs, technical submissions, design calculations in collaboration with the wider team.
- Ensure design deliverables are met in accordance to the client specifications.
- Instruction of external Mechanical and Electrical Design Consultants or Specialists where necessary.
- Management of external design information where undertaken by external source.
- Management of Mechanical and Electrical subcontractors inspecting works to ensure quality.
- Assessing design risk and providing information as required for health and safety to meet current CDM regulations.
Skills / Experience
- Residential and commercial project experience.
- Building Services engineering degree or equivalent.
- Design and Build experience with Main Contractor preferred.
- Good working knowledge of building regulations and standards relating to M&E, SAP/SBEM, BREEAM and other low carbon sustainable solutions.
- Problem solving, adaptable attitude.