£30000 - £35000
Peace Recruitment is working with a well-known Housebuilder, assisting in their recruitment requirement for the role of a Buyer in the Glasgow area on an initial 1 year fixed term contract.. Responsible to the Buying Manager and will be charged with managing the materials purchasing process on multiple sites.
- Placing orders with national and general suppliers.
- Attending meetings.
- Optimising cost and quality.
- Producing cost schedules and budgets.
- Confirming technical drawings for discrepancies.
- Reporting changes in material costs.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports.
- Weekly site attendance to carry out checks.
- Organised with a keen attention to detail.
- Data interpretation.
- Can work independently, providing high quality work.
- Strong IT skills including experience working with COINS.
- Able to utilise their communication skills to build internal and external relationships, both in person and over the phone.
In return the company provides an excellent remuneration package, including car allowance, pension and consistent bonus scheme. To apply for this position, click on the link below or contact John Gillen directly for more information.