Peace Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to exclusively work with an Edinburgh based Professional Property Management Company who are recruiting a Senior Chartered Building Surveyor.
Our client is a well-known organisation that specialise in development management/factoring with an excellent portfolio of properties across Edinburgh.
Our client is looking for an individual who can run a small team of building surveyors and architects, supporting day to day activities, the ability to drive and develop the team through APC.
The ideal candidate should have:
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar degree accredited by RICS
- Great communication skills
- Fantastic Diary Management
- Exceptional Organisational skills
- Work well under pressure
- Passion to provide the best service possible
- Dedication to making a difference
- Experience with office-based administration
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A general understanding of block management account, service charge budgets, apportionments etc would be advantageous.
In return you can expect an excellent salary plus benefits, great working environment, structure career path and a work place where you feel valued!
To apply for this position, send your CV or call Lewis Potter to discuss further.Apply Now