This role would be perfect for someone who wants to work on varied and complex projects.
Peace recruitment are delighted to be working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in central Scotland. Our clients have an established reputation with their clients and have an extensive portfolio of high profile projects.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a friendly but challenging environment where complex problems are norm. The role will involve co-ordination of design work, management of projects and ensuring that high standards are set to innovative value engineering.
· Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
· Chartered/Incorporated Engineer or 8+ years’ experience.
· Strong experience of managing projects and teams.
· Varied experience in either civil/structural projects
· Excellent written and verbal communications including writing clear and precise technical reports.
In return our client is fully committed to all their employees. You will achieve a competitive salary, annual bonuses, Christmas nights out, annual social activities and great opportunities to have your say in the company is run.
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Kerr for a confidential discussion on 0131 516 9858.Apply Now