£30,000 – £35,000
Civil & Structural
Peace recruitment are enthusiastic to be working with an independent LLP owned by working shareholders & directors. Giving you the peace of mind that the business is motivated to do the right thing.
They are seeking an experienced Civil Engineering or Technician to join there multi-disciplined team, who are working on some thrilling projects.
The sectors you would most likely get the chance to specialise in are; Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Retail & Industrial.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Carrying out feasibility and pre-planning assessments of engineering infrastructure
- Managing projects within budget and time
- Carry out surveys and site inspections
- Work closely with engineers to translate outline engineering proposals
- Civil Engineering qualification, ie. HNC or equivalent
- Experienced in one of the following design packages; Civils 3D / Microdrainage / PDS
- Knowledge of Sewers for Scotland, SuDS design, RCC processes.
Why work here?
- A number of projects currently underway, with a very healthy pipeline
- Work across different sectors, at different stages – Helping to develop your own career
- Competitive pay, with added benefits, ie. Pension, healthcare etc…
- Work for a large company, but still feel like a valuable team member. Your voice will be heard!
- Progress your career at your own pace.
If all of the above sounds of interest to you or you would like to get in contact for a confidential conversation about the market, please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone 0131 516 9859 or email email@example.com