Highly Competitive Salary
Peace Recruitment is working with a specialist trades contractor to source a Commercial Manager for their team. Based in Stirling, this role oversees small works, including roofing, render, sealant, partitions and EWI contracts.
With a busy order book and huge opportunity for growth, this role will suit a dynamic commercial manager with a mixed background and who can support their vision to become one of the top three performing contractors in the region.
Key Requirements of the Role:-
- Management of the commercial team
- Attend & contribute to management, team and project meetings
- Produce interim valuations, surveying reports & contractual claims
- Carry out cost/value investigations
- Approve sub-contractor appointments
- Paying sub-contractors their approved monthly payments
- Monitor and progress final accounts
- Provision of cost advice to design consultants
- Reporting to MD on cash flow & job performance via cost/value comparisons
- Agreeing sub-contractor final accounts
The “Ideal” Candidate
- HNC/BSc Quantity Surveying
- Complimentary relevant industrial experience
- Excellent written and oral commercial Communication skills
- Computer Literacy
Along with a competitive base salary, the role offers health insurance, pension and car allowance.
To apply for this position, click on the link, or for a confidential enquiry, contact Nicola Monro directly!