Peace Recruitment are working with a global real estate firm, assisting in their search for a surveyor to join their Glasgow based Commercial Valuation Advisory team. You will be undertaking all aspects of valuation work for a combination of institutions, including major banking clients, corporate clients and local landlords and developers.
This opportunity brings with it not only the opportunity to work in an established and successful team, but also excellent scope to develop your career internally to a more senior level.
To assist in the successful implementation and delivery of all aspects of valuation consultancy, working with other teams across the country.
• Provide informed, market facing and independent advice on all standard property types
• Deliver projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision to meet the objectives in accordance with company policies and management systems. Instructions to include but are not limited to:
o Investment Valuation
o Red Book Valuations
o Loan Book Reviews
o Accounts Valuations
• To positively contribute to the department’s business plan and to assist in achieving its objectives
• Collaboration with other service lines to maintain market knowledge and cross sell opportunities.
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Confident and assertive where required
• Sociable and outgoing
• MRICS and preferably an RICS Registered Valuer
• • Good knowledge of the Scottish market
• Be able to build, develop and maintain existing business and client relationships
• Clean driving license
• Salary £30,000 - £40,000 (level dependent)
• Private Medical cover
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, please do get in touch with Joey Burns on 0131 516 2671 / firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now