Construction Programme Manager
Edinburgh or Glasgow
£50,0000 DOE + excellent package
Peace Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a well-known global multi-disciplinary consultancy an ambitious and respected Programme Analyst/Manager with strong and proven relevant construction programme delivery experience. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the programme management team in Edinburgh or Glasgow, and will work closely with the UK programme management team.
Our client has some really exciting frameworks locally and nationally for public and private clients/organisations, the points below are personal and job specifics competencies our client is looking for in candidates.
- Manage programmes of work, often within complex stakeholder environments.
- Support in meeting/exceeding KPIs set for the business
- Support the Programme Management lead in continually improving our service delivery toolkit and establishing best practice in the Programme community
- Work closely with the Programme leads to create reports, understand the data and create actions
- Innovate processes around data handling, conversion and querying
- Collaboration with other offices, service streams, sectors and the wider business to provide combined and innovative solutions to improve our competitive advantage within the Programme and Portfolio sphere.
- Relevant qualification and knowledge of the approach to Programme Management Office (PMO)/ Programme Services
- Ability and track record in identifying, planning, implementing, and executing programmes or portfolio of works, that are complex in nature.
- Full understanding of the component parts of projects and overall programme management techniques.
- Confident knowledge of reporting tools including Power BI
- Confident use of Microsoft Office and knowledge of role related software, including Power Platform & Power Query
- Demonstrate an understanding of Data relationships and Data querying,
- Ability and track record in identifying, planning, implementing, and executing reporting solutions for programmes
- Understanding of the component parts overall programme management techniques.
- Experience of property programmes is beneficial
- High standard of proficiency in oral and written communication with attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of our best practice solutions for data management
- This is a great opportunity for an up and coming star in the programme management sector
- Ability to work in an agile manner, working flexibly to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Charismatic, resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic
- Individually strong but a good team player
- Engaging and approachable with strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to inspire the next generation
- Innovative, with ability to coach and support others
- A competitive salary of circa £50,000 depending on your experience
- Fantastic benefits package
- An excellent range in frameworks coving both public & private sectors
If you tick most of the boxes above, call Lewis Potter or apply with your CV.