Up to £65,000
One of the UK’s most successful Construction companies have an exciting Contracts Manager opportunity within their new affordable housing division.
The Contracts Manager will have direct line responsibility for Site Managers, and Assistant Site Managers on 2/3 sites at once. You will be based in Stirling and surrounding areas.
The main role purpose is to ensure that allocated projects are completed effectively and to a high standard, complying with company procedures and client requirements at all times.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £65k + car/ca + healthcare + bonus.
- Thorough examination of the documents and drawings and ensuring action is taken on errors and variations to them.
- Responsibility for co-ordinating tasks, motivating and organising the teams.
- Chair and lead regular Sub-Contract Review meetings to monitor progress against programme and ensure HSE and quality and safety compliance,
- To regulate and control the works to the specified standards and control costs.
- Obtain sufficient information regularly to assess profitability and determine action required, if necessary.
- Ensure the safe working practices are adopted and followed throughout the Company by regularly inspecting all works in progress specifically to ensure all safety regulations are being followed. Thoroughly investigate any accident and take steps to avoid re-occurance.
- Actively manage and comply with the Company’s quality procedures, regularly audit sites to ensure the site team are complying with them.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with the client, their representatives, supply chain and internal teams.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills
- First Aid
- Construction Management qualification
- New build social housing experience