Customer Care Administrator
Up to £28k (DOE) + mileage
General Practice & Property
Peace Recruitments clients, an award winnign high-end property developer are looking for an experienced Customer Care Administrator to join their team. Ideally based in Edinburgh/Lothian but access to own car and flexible to travel to sites in and round the Central Belt.
Hours of work are Mon - Fri with the salary of up to £28k (DOE) + Fuel card
- Responding to call outs and client home visits within 48hours of receipt, checking reported defects/issues from new home buyers, and undertake defect inspections to their properties.
- Co-ordinate remedial works to clients properties within reasonable timescales.
- Monitor, receive and log results of emails and telephone calls from clients.
- Provide reports and updates
- Any other tasks as may be allocated from time to time
- Ideally a minimal construction background/knowledge, also comfortable with basic input of IT/CRM Systems
- Previous customer care and new build experience would be a benefit
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop with a hugely successful business that will support you in advancing your career, for more information please do not hesitate to GIT.