£25 – £28 per hour
General Practice & Property
Job Title – Development Manager
Job Rate – £25 – £28 per hour
Job Location – Glasgow
Job Type – Contract/Temp
Peace Recruitment are currently working with a well-regarded housing association based in Glasgow. They are looking for an experienced Development Manager to join their team for an initial 8-12 weeks.
- Confidently communicate relevant business and performance data to the team, customers and stakeholders where appropriate to help effectively build and maintain working relationships throughout not only the authority but with our current and future external partners & funders.
- Successfully managing and being accountable for team performance by setting targets and promoting the development of staff skills through personal development meetings and coaching identifying training needs so the correct training can be provided.
- Manage risks and health and safety to protect customers, staff and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Director of Development & Asset Management to not only guarantee the Development Department’s Policies and Procedures are reviewed in line of new and existing legislation, regulations and Scottish Housing Regulators Performance Standards but also to maximise new business opportunities and growing the development programme of the Organisation.
- Actively contribute to Development Plans and oversee the production of Funding Applications.
- Communicate with the Finance Department to decide on the capital expenditure cash flow projections and any budget variations.
For further information please contact Craig Wishart on 0131 516 5705 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.