Position: Development Surveyor
Location: Stirling (or where agreed)
Sector: Main contracting construction
Peace Recruitment are working with a large and reputable main contractor in the Scottish market.
“We build brilliant communities, we build forward-thinking businesses, and we build the kind of amazing, career-transforming futures that our people look forward to every day”.
- Working with the Development Managers to secure a pipeline of affordable housing projects providing Commercial support and input into the Development Process
- Displaying a partnering approach to working with all key stakeholders
- Ensuring efficiencies of design and specifications, identifying and undertaking valuation engineering to ensure client budget and requirements are delivered
- Taking a strategic view of issues alongside immediate operational requirements
- Professionally recognised qualifications
- Quantity Surveying experience with major contractor/developer or Private QS practice with appropriate Employers Agent experience
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to provide leadership to drive design process and provide appropriate cost information
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to programme Development Process activities
This opportunity is perfect for a surveyor to expand and boast their knowledge in one the most well-known contractors in the Scottish market, with excellent training and development every day can be truly fulfilling.
If you wish to find out more about his role, call me for a confidential conversation on, 0131 516 6598.